Product added to cart
Privacy Statement & Cookies policy
As established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and as established in Qualified Law 29/2021 of 28 October, 2021, on the Protection of Personal Data, in force in Andorra, and with the regulations that develop it, among others Decree 367/2022, dated September 14, 2022,
From KEEPSER GROUP, SL is informed of the following:
- PROCESSING CONTROLLER
We hereby inform you that any personal data that you provide through this website will be processed by the following:
KEEPSER GROUP, SL
Domicilio social: C. Manel Cerqueda Escaler, no. 6, floor 2, door 4, AD700 Escaldes-Engordany
Principality of Andorra
Registered in the Business Registry with the number 16132,
Record Book: S-242, sheets 321-330
Tax ID Number: L-711238-Y
Trade name: KEEPSER GROUP
Trade number 930900-J
Customer service contact details: Tel.: email@example.com
Data Protection contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Personal data means any data which, alone or in conjunction with other data, can be used to identify a natural person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, interact with us, or contact us for assistance, and we may use technologies such as cookies or usage data from the software running on your device. The processing of personal data is carried out for KEEPSER GROUP, SL to fulfil legal obligations.
The purpose of the processing that requires consent must be provided through a clear, affirmative action. In the same way, there is legitimacy in the processing for the execution of a legal or contractual relationship promoted by the interested party.
In compliance with the requirement of Qualified Law 29/2021, dated October 28, 2021, for the protection of personal data, hereinafter "LQDP," and with the regulations that develop it, users of this website are hereby informed that the data and the purpose of the processing of the data collected are:
The personal data we collect is as follows:
- Name and surname, passport/ID number, identity card, census/ NIA company name, postal and email address, telephone number, and related data for the purpose of managing and making the requested sale and billing and sending it to the user and within the framework of the provision of services and to send commercial communications, including those carried out by electronic means.
- We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of the messages you send us, such as the inquiry information you provide or the questions or information you provide for customer service.
- In addition, we may also collect non-identifiable data, meaning data that cannot be used to identify an individual, such as statistics on visits to the site or website, frequency of use, application downloads and volume of sales of products or the questions or information provided for customer service.
Customers’ personal data are processed in order to manage and carry out the requested sale and proceed to its invoicing, provided that you consent to this policy in a free, specific, and informed way, and for the following purposes:
(1) Information related to e-commerce orders may be used to process the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and forwarding. In addition, the order number is used to compare the order with the delivery, as well as the actual delivery of the package.
Receipt details, including name, address, phone number, and postal code, are for delivery purposes.
The email address is used to send packet tracking information to the user.
The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and allow users to see what is in the package.
(2) To deliver, activate or verify the products and services you have ordered, or to make changes and provide technical support and after-sales services for the products and services.
(3) To provide a personalized user experience and content.
(4) To send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you, to invite you to Keepser promotional activities and market research, or to send you marketing information or training.
If you do not wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe at any time.
(5) To collect user feedback.
The feedback you choose to provide is important in helping Keepser improve its services.
To process your feedback, we may use the personal information you provide to communicate with you and keep records.
(6) To conduct internal audits, data analysis, and investigations; to analyze the efficiency of business operations and measure market shares; and to improve Keepser's products and services.
(7) To troubleshoot when you send us incident reports.
(8) To ensure the safety of our products, services, and customers or users.
(9) To process information in accordance with laws and regulations, taxes, Public Administrations, Tax, Courts and Tribunals, state security forces and bodies.
(10) To share with service providers with whom strict confidentiality agreements and/or data processing clauses have been signed, requiring them to comply with appropriate confidentiality and security measures when processing personal data.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND DO WE COLLECT COOKIES?
Our Services generally provide information solutions and are therefore intended for professionals and/or people over eighteen (18) years of age. Our Services are not targeted at minors, nor is it our policy to solicit personal information from children or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category, nor do we intentionally collect any personal information from children under fourteen (14) years of age without authorization from their guardian. When a user discloses personal information on our Services, they must state that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
DO WE COLLECT COOKIES?
KEEPSER GROUP's websites, online services, interactive applications, e-mail messages, and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies, such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand the behavior of users, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches. We process information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information under local law, we also treat these identifiers as personal information.
To see the list of cookies we collect, click on the cookies module at the bottom left of our website.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations, and individuals with whom strict confidentiality agreements and/or data processing clauses have not been signed, and from a general point of view, personal data are shared with:
(1) Service providers and processors: Keepser may also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf:
- Empresas y entidades con las que se suscriben acuerdos solo para fines explícitos y legítimos y encargados de tratamiento de KEEPSER GROUP,S.L. que hayan de procesar sus datos personales en relación con la finalidad que se trate, lo que realizaran según instrucciones de nuestra entidad y de conformidad con esta política de privacidad y cualquier medida de seguridad y de confidencialidad apropiada que establezca KEEPSER GROUP,S.L.
- Companies that directly provide us with some products and/or services. Keepser may also share your information with them, may use your information to provide you with the products and/or services you request, as well as make to predictions about your interests, and they may provide you with advertisements, promotional materials, and other materials, or send emails or provide technical support on behalf of Keepser. Service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing you services on behalf of Keepser.
(2) Compliance with laws and regulations: Keepser may share your information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as required by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law: Tribal Administration and Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein; State Security Forces and Bodies; Courts and Tribunals.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
No international data transfers are foreseen, taking into account the geographical location of this company.
However, in the event that we need to transfer your personal data to our suppliers, the informed consent of the data subject is always in place and Keepser has implemented global privacy practices for the processing of personal data protected by various data protection laws, as well as for compliance with applicable legal requirements that provide adequate safeguards when transferring personal data to countries inside and outside the European Economic Area and to protect those personal data, as described in this statement.
- HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT?
The personal data provided will be kept for the length of time necessary to comply with the purpose described above for which they are collected, and they are kept only to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the processing carried out, as established in the legal regulations. If there is a law that obliges KEEPSER GROUP, SL to keep your personal data for some additional period, the data will be encrypted and will only be processed to ensure its conservation. After these periods, your personal data will be deleted.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS and WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of their data carried out by KEEPSER GROUP, SL.
In compliance with the LQPD and its implementing regulations, KEEPSER GROUP SL informs you that you have the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, portability, erasure and objection of your personal data, as recognized in the aforementioned regulations.
In order to exercise them, you must send a written and signed communication to the email address: email@example.com, outlining the right you intend to exercise, with attach a copy of your passport or other national identity document attached.
If you wish to request access to your personal data that we hold or copy of any form about your rights, or if you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you free of charge upon request, as well as the form to exercise your rights.
In the event that any of your rights are violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your inquiry, you can file a claim with the Andorran Data Protection Agency. You can also find out more about your rights by going to the email address: email@example.com.
- CAN I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
The consent given for a specific purpose can be withdrawn at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, KEEPSER GROUP, SL will stop processing personal data or, where appropriate, will stop doing so for the specific requested purpose, except for legitimate and imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- WITH WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
KEEPSER GROUP, SL guarantees you that its processing of your personal data is subject to the strictest confidentiality, and that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been established using a variety of technologies, such as cryptographic technologies and security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, and processing and/or unauthorized access.
applicable legislation at any time.
Keepser reserves the right to update this policy at any time by publishing the latest version on our official website: https://www.keepser.com
- LINKS TO WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OF THIRD PARTIES AND SUPPLIERS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our products or services, please contact our online service or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org